Nicha Aesthetic Clinic
Z-wave is the device that transmit shockwave through the skin to the subcutaneous fat layer. This technology will cause the fat around the area to decompose, does not clot and form new collagen, and protein in the epidermis.
*** The difference between cellulite and fat ***
Cellulite is the fat layer that is roughly caused by the accumulation of fat in the skin more than normal when viewed from the outside. The skin is rough, similar to the skin of an orange peel, convex, and non-smooth, which will be more or less clear depends on the amount of cellulite. However, most cellulite problems are more common in women than men, except in very fat cases, and the most common positions are the hips, thighs, and abdomen.
Cellulite is different from fat in term of the tissue structure and metabolism in the body, the imbalance of the hormonal system will stimulate the body to accumulate fat, which impact in the loss of blood and lymphatic circulation, resulting in the accumulation of toxic substances and waste. Moreover, it affected the collagen and elastin, causing the skin to look sagging and lose elasticity, therefore fat is pushed into the skin looks like a corrugated wavy, and not smooth similar the skin of an orange peel.
Z-wave is a device that transmits shockwave through the skin to the subcutaneous fat layer. This technology causes the fat in that area to decompose, does not clot and form new collagen and protein in the epidermis.
Advantages of Shockwave
- No wounding
- Clear results and lasting results
- Having research results that are accepted
- No recovery period
Does it is pain while treating?
- It is does not pain. Many patients give the same opinion that it feels like a relaxing massage.
When can we see results?
See the results clearly after 2-3 times, you will feel the skin smooth, firmly, fitting, which normally requires treatments about 6-10 times.
How long do Z-Wave results last?
It depends on the patient’s care and must be done in conjunction with exercise and dietary control to achieve long-lasting results. Research has shown that Shockwave wave therapy immediately after Cryolipolysis helps to double fat reduction results.
- People with cellulite
- People who have passed liposuction and want to tighten skin
- Get rid of cellulite
- Skin is firmer, smooth, without orange peel skin.
- The scar looks faded.
- Speed up metabolism excretion of waste from the body
- Stretch marks look faded.
Suitable area for doing shock waves:
- Arm belly
- Be careful in patients with vascular disorders.
- Be careful in areas with open wounds
- Be careful in the infected wound area.
- Be careful in the area where the tumor.
- Be careful in the cartilage or spine areas.
- Be careful in areas where electronic devices are implanted in the body, such as pacemakers.
- Be careful in the area where the steel is used inside the body in order to avoid the occurrence of mechanical shocks causing the tissue to tear.
- In the event that muscle tissue ruptures are found, treatment can be performed by treating only along the tear marks
Contraindications for treatment
- Patients with blood clotting disorders
- Pregnant women
- Patients with vein thrombosis
- Do not treat in the ventricles in the body such as bone cavity, spinal cord etc.
- Patients with chronic pain such as musculoskeletal, tendons, and soft tissue.